Welcome to the Lunatic Fringe

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to help support PFN?

In lieu of ads you can help me to offset PFN operating costs by making any of your Amazon.com purchases through this link at no additional cost to you.

Ms State fan

2»

Comments

• TexpackTexpack Posts: 3,691

This. It’s why Texas was so much more successful than other Big 12 schools at stopping him when he was in Lubbock. DBs didn’t allow huge separation and they tackled. It’s all about the yac.

• KingHippo_fka_BJD95KingHippo_fka_BJD95 Posts: 4,931PFN Referee

Welcome, Cowbells supporter dude. You (as is typical of y'all, in my experience) seem a good sport. We'd welcome your postings during and/or after the game, too.

/and YES, I would still bite their hand off taking it, if the SEC invited our Wolven Sort to the prom

• Thanks for all the hospitality from you wolves, good folks in my book. I’ll try to post in-game and after. Hoping for a good, injury free game.

• RickRick Posts: 3,172PFN Referee

Great. Jump on the game thread. And prepare yourself for clever and pithy banter.

Reall ok. Maybe just a bunch of drunks who think they are funny...

and/or PILLHEADS, don't forget. This is an inclusive safe space LMAO. 😏

• Pack78Pack78 Posts: 853

Don't forget the weed and the 'magic mushrooms' either!

oh yeah, I had totally forgot THE Cowdog's brilliant "shroomin' in Starkville" story.

• SamIamSamIam Posts: 755

If I have to wear earplugs to a game to numb the sound of my own fellow fans ringing cowbells I have hit a new level of low. I do however still get relatively excited about nc state football so who am I to judge anyone.

this game was over when it was scheduled, bulldog85, you should bet every NC State game you can. If you get any sense of a feeling the opposing team is better than nc state, regardless of you knowledge or lack there of nc state bet on the other team. You will win 100% of the time. We are a sad bunch....you saw the CWS

• I almost think ESPN was piping the cowbell noise in for the broadcast, that’s the loudest I’ve ever heard them on tv. It was anyone’s game until the third quarter, just seemed like y’all’s coach tried to play not to lose instead of trying to win. If he just lets the RB punch it in on the goal line instead of the jump pass it’s a different ball game.

• Sadly, he always coaches not to lose. It is what he is.

• RickRick Posts: 3,172PFN Referee

And by coaching not to lose he tends to lose more than he should. I'm not sure why he hasn't figured that out yet

• Fastback68Fastback68 Posts: 1,324

The light bulb will go off in year 18.

• im about to jump back into the knee jerk reactions/ arm chair quarterbacking that I’m used to, see you wolves in the cws.