It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I wanted to start a separate thread on the gameday experience yesterday.
1) I think the cashless concession went pretty smoothly.
2) The virtual tickets caused a huge back up for several entrances. I wish DD could have seen the 2 lines probably over 1k deep as people waited to get into the game. (I moved down a couple of gates and was able to enter without much of a delay.)
3) Good crowd, but not totally sold out.
4) Roo estimated mask outdoor masking at 25%, on my side it was considerably lower.
5) Stadium looked good.
6) Thursday nights are a challenge. The traffic in RTP is awful. Next day working is less than ideal. My kingdom for retirement and an RV parked onsite and a negative covid test.