Welcome to the Lunatic Fringe

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to help support PFN?

In lieu of ads you can help me to offset PFN operating costs by making any of your Amazon.com purchases through this link at no additional cost to you.

DJ Fundy suspended indefinitely

According to Mark Armstrong, DJ Funderburk has been suspended indefinitely for violation of team rules 

Comments

• KingHippo_fka_BJD95KingHippo_fka_BJD95 Posts: 2,508PFN Referee
    Well, kiss any 2019-20 hope/optimism firmly goodbye.
  • TheAliasTrollTheAliasTroll Posts: 1,777PFN Referee
    when it rains it pours.. sheesh that is terrible news
  • JpageJpage Posts: 7
    It got kissed away long before now, isn’t it funny how long we’ve been saying Next Year !
  • KingHippo_fka_BJD95KingHippo_fka_BJD95 Posts: 2,508PFN Referee
    Darkest Timeline sure knows how to Darkest Timeline.
    Welcome to the board, Jpage!  Yessir.. so is it now wait until next, next year?
  • AdventurooAdventuroo Posts: 1,598
    WHY.   What he do...or didn’t do?
    Ha Ha, yep ! Until the pack ponies up for the rite coaches we will mire in mediocrity , average coaches, average recruiting yields average teams . Just sayin !
  • wirogerswirogers Posts: 56
    Can we just take our punishment this year and call it good?
  • ryebreadryebread Posts: 1,042
    Ugh....
  • BasspackerBasspacker Posts: 144
    I hate NC State athletics...any glimmer of hope of success for a season usually leads to heart ache. We got Markell back and now this trumps that.  Kinda like the football play, get a critical 3rd down stop and we get a stupid personal foul penalty that leads to a TD.  We are our worst own enemy. No wonder we can't ever be taken serious in any sport.  Charlie Brown says it best...."Good Grief".....NOT !
  • Moped?
    Spoken like a gentleman Basspacker, u r 100% correct, If we can squeeze 2 more wins we will be lucky. As for basketball we will not be prepared as well. Maybe if we give both coaches another contract extension and more money$ that will change everything ! NOT
  • jppackattackjppackattack Posts: 168
    Well... we might very well drop the opener against GT (of all the years we would have loved a game like that to start the season!) but assuming he only misses a handful of games we should be okay... having him back before Memphis on the road would be mucho bueno
  • RickRick Posts: 1,447PFN Referee
    Women's basketball is where it's at.
    Best coach we have. 
    Even if we're playing without Fundy, I wouldn't say GT is a loss without him.  It might be preseason, but I actually have faith we can win that game. I think we were better last year than most of our fans thought, and we have more talent this year than last (even sans Fundy).
    edited October 1
    WHY.   What he do...or didn’t do?
    N&O say Fundy is not in any Criminal Database.  Keats said he would be critical this year and was strengthening up and would be a valuable asset.

Wonder if Fundy read too many articles and decided to cut class and work on his scrapbooks?

Time and the snitches will tell

UPDATE....have to shower after this....PP is “reporting”.....  PARKING ISSUES.  Speculation is either mucho infractions or Handicap Violation or going berserk with a parking lot attendant and getting reported.

We need the Kampus Kops to set up “Athlete Don’t GET no Tickets” database like Dean and/or Roy did and does at UNC.  Those boys over there got the “gaming” of the system down pat.

No verification of the Parking issues and I do need a shower.
    I heard the parking ticket story as well.  Wild speculation.  I think Fundy will be on the court soon.
    A parking issue?  WTF.  This is one of those "Come on man" moments..dude needs to park where he supposed to.  Don't flush an opportunity for something stupid like that.
    Here's HOW it could have gone down.....you got to wonder about how things are REALLY handled in the SEC....

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tennessee-jeremy-banks-arrest-video-released
  • SamIamSamIam Posts: 290
    He should be dismissed from the University of Tennessee immediately much less kicked off the football team.  
  • jppackattackjppackattack Posts: 168
    Just looked at some of the media day photos. Manny Bates looks like Dwight Howard. Bryce cut his hair short and gave the extra to Daniels. Markell looks like Seal with hair. Also, I’m calling this now - Hellems will make big strides this season. Not necessarily all-ACC but I think he will become a guy that helps us win games. Would love to see Andree break his personal record and hit 11 3’s against the turd heels.
  • TexpackTexpack Posts: 1,513
    Dude is a problem solver
    Someone needs to introduce Fundy to a Dremmel....
    OR....

We need to purchase the “damaged” boots, which should become state surplus property, and make up a plaque and send to Duke and Carolina as to how schools with ethics handle problem athletes.

The “Original” Tutor student, who was financially and romantically linked to one of her students also paid off his parking violations....