Welcome to the Lunatic Fringe

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to help support PFN?

In lieu of ads you can help me to offset PFN operating costs by making any of your Amazon.com purchases through this link at no additional cost to you.

Cam Hayes 4-Star Point Guard Commits to NC State

freshmanin83freshmanin83 Posts: 1,093PFN Referee
The Pack has received a verbal commit from this NC prospect. 

Comments

• Vawolf82Vawolf82 Posts: 338PFN Referee
    Need more players like this to move up in the ACC,
  • KingHippo_fka_BJD95KingHippo_fka_BJD95 Posts: 2,818PFN Referee
    have to have a good PG, nice get
  • ryebreadryebread Posts: 1,273PFN Referee
    Indeed.  He was a 5 star in the 2021 class that moved forward a year.  That’s the type of talent we need.  

We have ave been recruiting another guard who plays hard nosed defense and has a great motor.  I’d like them both.
  • TheAliasTrollTheAliasTroll Posts: 1,918PFN Referee
    damn glad to see this!!!
  • freshmanin83freshmanin83 Posts: 1,093PFN Referee
    He has signed his LOI to run with the Pack. 
    He has signed his LOI to run with the Pack. 
    Nice!  So would he play next year?
    Since he reclassified that is what I understand him to be able to do. 
    He'd play next year.  We had Hayes and 2 other 3 stars sign in the last 48 hours.

We are potentially setting up for Hall (5 star), and possibly Moore (likely ends as a 4 star) to join that class as well. 

If so, that's a "normal" NC State men's basketball type of recruiting class.  It's something we could build off of.
    edited November 15
    Nick Farrar 6'7" 230 power forward (3 *) and Ebenezer Dowuona 6'10" 220 center (4 * ESPN, 3* 247) have also signed. 
  • AdventurooAdventuroo Posts: 1,798
    WOW....I'm IMPRESSED....  WAY TO GO.....HMBBC KK....
    Farrar looks like a poor man’s Costner.  His stock has risen since KK and staff first were on him. I think he is a sleeper.

I don’t know much about the center.
    For 2020 class looks like Pack's class is ranked #26 nationally.
  • Fastback68Fastback68 Posts: 565
    Might be a big change come Monday per tos
    Yep. If Hall commits Monday, up we go in the rankings.  If we pick up Moore, then that will be a very nice class to build on.  We might even pick up another kid in the Spring.
    Moore tomorrow night 
    Moore tomorrow night 
    The way you folks post and couch this, I’m beginning to think that HBBC KK found Gottfried’s little black book and “How To Transfer Adidas $$” instructions buried deep in a secret compartment of the HBBC’s sacred desk....

This be getting spooky....light at end of tunnel has been known to be Casey Jones’ ghost....
    Roo, the drums are beating and there are smoke signals.  Pack Uprising or just Spirits?  Put on some extra Grecian Formula today.
  • TexpackTexpack Posts: 1,708
    Are we going to have cap issues next year?
    Roo, the drums are beating and there are smoke signals.  Pack Uprising or just Spirits?  Put on some extra Grecian Formula today.
    Don’t need that expensive stuff....  Walgreens generic H2O2 works if I need a little touching up.  We celebrated along the same lines when Gott stepped out of the Helicopter and was greeted by DSJr.  How’d that turn out?  Opps, we still don’t know if we get our sentence reduced for time served...

I don’t follow the underground recruiting rumors.  I have confidence, seriously, that HBBC KK is a good recruiter.  On a scale of 1-10....as “overall coaching ability” he is an 8 and moving up.  Wes is a 9 and may breakout and bump a 10.  HFBC DD is moving equally as fast....and might be given a negative number.

I just try to keep a little sanity and use levity to make my points....  I sure hope that we are as positive and “kind” to KK at the end of the season....as we seem to be...in the opposite tone or direction...of DD.  

Eventually something has got to go our way....which has been our Mantra in FB since 1979(?) and BB since 1983.  

You guys know more about the recruits than I do.

Thanks 
    The grease in formula is a defensive measure in lieu of a potential scalping because the smoke has a forked tongue which is the plight of a State fan.  That doesn’t sound PC of me pre thanx.  

There’s a scene where the taliban captures Santa and tells him the torture won’t stop until he gives up Jesus.  Santa responds “Well, we are in for a long night because I don’t know s—-.   That adequately describes my recruiting knowledge.

By the way, I was walking through the woods at 5am a couple of weeks back and came upon a pig.  We spooked each other and went our separate ways.  Still haven’t bought that handgun but did shoot my dad’s 1911.  
    The grease in formula is a defensive measure in lieu of a potential scalping because the smoke has a forked tongue which is the plight of a State fan.  That doesn’t sound PC of me pre thanx.  

There’s a scene where the taliban captures Santa and tells him the torture won’t stop until he gives up Jesus.  Santa responds “Well, we are in for a long night because I don’t know s—-.   That adequately describes my recruiting knowledge.

By the way, I was walking through the woods at 5am a couple of weeks back and came upon a pig.  We spooked each other and went our separate ways.  Still haven’t bought that handgun but did shoot my dad’s 1911.  
    Nothing wrong with a 1911.... or why else would I have bought , since February, 3 ( first slightly used second new and third.  Had it shipped to renowned pistolsmith and he turned it into a turbo charge BE special)

I was just doing dry firing drills with a MantisX sensor and iPad App.  Taking a break
    Roo, It’s Happening 

Moore in the barn
    :-) on Moore.  One more to go.  Of course we need signed LOI for these last two and for them to all qualify and show up.

With basketball recruiting and rosters, I always am a bit skeptical until I see who is on the floor for the first game.  That tells you what a team has.
    3 * 2020 Guard Shakeel Moore 6’1″-185 committed to run with the pack.
    I like Moore, regardless of stars.  He is a hard nosed, on the ball defender.