Welcome to the Lunatic Fringe

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to help support PFN?

In lieu of ads you can help me to offset PFN operating costs by making any of your Amazon.com purchases through this link at no additional cost to you.

Andrew Kninzer called up to #BFIB

KingHippo_fka_BJD95KingHippo_fka_BJD95 Posts: 2,111PFN Referee

My poor Birdos are shitty enough that they are actually shutting one-handed Yadi down this time out.

Matt Wieters has been really good off the bench, so I would expect Andrew to get roughly 1 start in 3. Go Wolven Sort!!

Comments

• TheAliasTrollTheAliasTroll Posts: 1,509PFN Referee

I think the Cards will get it sorted out before it's all said and done and will be right there in the race for the Central. They're a pretty well run organization. With Brewers coming on the past couple of years that's one tough ass division to be playing in.

• KingHippo_fka_BJD95KingHippo_fka_BJD95 Posts: 2,111PFN Referee

Kninzer with the start today. Trying to convince my imaginary Birdos pals to call him El Lobo.

• KingHippo_fka_BJD95KingHippo_fka_BJD95 Posts: 2,111PFN Referee

I did not know he was a fellow engineering grad, and really didn't know he made only one B ever. That's...no small beer, people.

• 44rules44rules Posts: 248

Pick him up on my fantasy team? Nah - got Lucroy as my catcher.

Doing fantasy baseball yeah? I did it one year about a decade or so ago.. won the league because I fixed my lineups every day while everyone else got bored and neglected their team as the season went on lol

It's a lot of work running a fantasy baseball squad

• 44rules44rules Posts: 248

Yeah, it's a league that's been going for decades. Should have paid more attention to Bitcoin, but alas ...

edited June 3

I dabbled in bitcoin... I got out after reading emergence of quantum computers will leave it in ruins with creating vulnerability of 51% attacks.

Not sure if it's a valid concern in the long run but it made sense to me.

• TheCowdogTheCowdog Posts: 132PFN Referee

That kid made himself into a catcher. Well done.