Welcome to the Lunatic Fringe

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to help support PFN?

In lieu of ads you can help me to offset PFN operating costs by making any of your Amazon.com purchases through this link at no additional cost to you.

Torin Dorn - Personal Statement - Love

freshmanin83freshmanin83 Posts: 752PFN Referee
edited May 3 in Wolfpack Sports

Comments

• AdventurooAdventuroo Posts: 1,465

Thanks for sharing. Very well done....

• PackzingoPackzingo Posts: 65

Awesome! Well said!

Seems like a Great young man who excelled beyond expectations at the ACC level. Plus, Torin appears to already have the necessary tools to succeed at LIFE with or without BB.

Good Luck young man!

• SamIamSamIam Posts: 204

Of all the grumpy's I am of the best but I really grew to like this guy. Good luck Torn!!

• WulfpackWulfpack Posts: 976

Man, that was great.

• GowolvesGowolves Posts: 284

Absolutely awesome! I love that he represents the Pack. He gets it.

• ryebreadryebread Posts: 830

I love that video, like I loved stat stuffer’s game. I really enjoyed watching Dorn play and wish him nothing but success in life. If he works as hard at his next path as he did night in and out for the Pack, he should have a bright future.

• OldMan94OldMan94 Posts: 28

I think (hope) he’ll be back once his career overseas wraps up... on the bench coaching kids... good guy by all accounts

• TtownWolfmanTtownWolfman Posts: 7

Followed Wolfpack BB since the days of Ronnie Shavlik and TD is one of my all time favorites. Agree that he will be great whichever path he chooses. Thanks TD!