Welcome to the Lunatic Fringe

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to help support PFN?

In lieu of ads you can help me to offset PFN operating costs by making any of your Amazon.com purchases through this link at no additional cost to you.

2019 Carolina Hurricanes Playoffs Thread

123457»

Comments

• WulfpackWulfpack Posts: 959

Well, that was fast.

• GowolvesGowolves Posts: 271

Great season but fell short. Boston was obviously the better team which pains me to say cause I can’t stand Boston and their fans.

Now we will see what the owner and GM will do to make this team better, or move them to Houston.

• TexpackTexpack Posts: 1,277

Hurricanes would still work well as the mascot down here

• HighstickHighstick Posts: 256PFN Referee

I will have to say that I was a Bruins fan back in the Orr, Esposito, etc. days, but have not been since the Canes move to Rawleigh!!

• YogiNCYogiNC Posts: 410

Always hated the Bruins...period!

• AdventurooAdventuroo Posts: 1,415

But, I have spent millions on my RED wardrobe and also went through many “I HATE BLUE” training camps where I was punished for wanting or even eating one BLUEberry.

I guess the only reason that I can justify pulling for or even showing a slight nod to St. Louis is that it is the home of Ted Drew’s and he originated the frozen custard “CONCRETE” that Goodberry’s “knocked off” locally and that Warren Buffett’s Dairy Queen copied nationally.

i hope the Ninja anti blue enforcer squad doesn’t come after me. They were the inspiration for several of the cabal style hits on “The Blacklist”

I personally knew the former head coaches of both the Blues and the Islanders. It is a tough occupation!!!

• GowolvesGowolves Posts: 271

Looks like neither goal tender will resign with the Canes. Petr is wanting #1 goal tending money. Not sure he’s worth that. So bye bye. Curtis is 36 so no need to give him a extended contract.

I think the Canes wanted to keep the two system going but neither wanted that.