Welcome to the Lunatic Fringe

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to help support PFN?

In lieu of ads you can help me to offset PFN operating costs by making any of your Amazon.com purchases through this link at no additional cost to you.

Pack football countdown banner!

TheAliasTrollTheAliasTroll Posts: 1,484PFN Referee
edited April 16 in Wolfpack Sports
Sorry, it's kind of ugly at the moment and will only visible to desktop users (not mobile).. need to find some time to make some css tweaks to make it look pretty, but wanted to quickly get something up for now.

136 days!

Comments

• RickRick Posts: 1,259PFN Referee
    I like the banner. I know its a ton of work as it was hard for me to do some simple updating.
  • TheAliasTrollTheAliasTroll Posts: 1,484PFN Referee
    edited April 17
    Thanks, Rick!  Yes keeping banner updated with the games can be a chore.  Countdown banner should be good to go for 135 more days which is a good thing!  I might just change the font and padding or something to make it a bit more appealing at some point.
    boom!  Okay banner looks a little more spiffy now... at least to me.  CSS linear-gradient styling is pretty sweet.  Hopefully it's not too much "decoration" going on with it.
  • TexpackTexpack Posts: 1,254
    Sorry, it's kind of ugly at the moment and will only visible to desktop users (not mobile).. need to find some time to make some css tweaks to make it look pretty, but wanted to quickly get something up for now.

136 days!
    I can see it on my tablet just fine. I’m guessing the desktop version is fancier but thanks for putting that up. 
  • AdventurooAdventuroo Posts: 1,342
    I like it....my “editing” would be to have two clocks....side by side.  One as posted and the OTHER to the UNC game....assuming a NOON kickoff.  That was what Fedora did to stir up the players....and he DID beat us and O’Brien circa 2012....
  • TexpackTexpack Posts: 1,254
    Now seeing an enhanced version. 
    134 more days!
  • PackPACPackPAC Posts: 212

TAT I like the new football banner, red background makes it really stand out!  Thanks

PackPAC said:

TAT I like the new football banner, red background makes it really stand out!  Thanks

Appreciate that!
  • YogiNCYogiNC Posts: 403

almost 2 weeks gone off that thing! Time flies when you're having fun.

yeah man time is really moving these days