Welcome to the Lunatic Fringe

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to help support PFN?

In lieu of ads you can help me to offset PFN operating costs by making any of your Amazon.com purchases through this link at no additional cost to you.

Yellow Jackets game thread

TheAliasTrollTheAliasTroll Posts: 1,484PFN Referee
edited March 7 in Wolfpack Sports
Yet another must win.. it's like  the tournament has already begun for us.  Survive and advance, baby.

Comments

• statwolf81statwolf81 Posts: 14
    agreed.  GaTech has been awful on the road the past couple of weeks.  We really need to win this one like the Wake game +20.  
  • ryebreadryebread Posts: 738
    Must win and I think we get it done by 10+.  I don't think that Pastner is a good coach.
  • KingHippo_fka_BJD95KingHippo_fka_BJD95 Posts: 2,075PFN Referee
    Pastner reminds me of "Vincent Adultman" from Bojack Horseman.  You'll never convince me he's an actual grownup.
  • TexpackTexpack Posts: 1,254
    Thank goodness its at home.  Watching the BSG floor in Hotlanta is nauseating.  Go Pack!
  • WulfpackWulfpack Posts: 929
    If we lose at home to Gt with all that wenhave on the line then we can just fold up shop and call it a day. 
  • TheAliasTrollTheAliasTroll Posts: 1,484PFN Referee
    edited March 5
    Oh I had forgotten Josh Pastner was their coach.  He's in his third year there and they are getting worse each year!  I wonder how much longer he'll hang on?

edit: and yes, he does look like a child lol
  • 44rules44rules Posts: 239
    Hey, just had to log back in recently and noticed a change. There used to be little yellow "Post-it" style notes that told me how many new posts were on threads. That disappeared. What did I do? 

I hope the gun thread didn't carry over elsewhere and shoot it down.
  • RickRick Posts: 1,259PFN Referee
    They still work for me. They disappear if you are not signed in
  • WolfWiz11WolfWiz11 Posts: 160
    The game is tomorrow, not tonight, right? I'm not mistaken?
  • ryebreadryebread Posts: 738
    Tomorrow
  • TheAliasTrollTheAliasTroll Posts: 1,484PFN Referee
    44rules said:
    Hey, just had to log back in recently and noticed a change. There used to be little yellow "Post-it" style notes that told me how many new posts were on threads. That disappeared. What did I do? 

I hope the gun thread didn't carry over elsewhere and shoot it down.
    that's weird yeah they should still work when you are logged in.. maybe clicking the link on the menu that says "Mark all Viewed" will reset it for you going forward. I've noticed the yellow tags aren't always 100% accurate unfortunately.
  • choppack1choppack1 Posts: 575
    ryebread said:
    Must win and I think we get it done by 10+.  I don't think that Pastner is a good coach.
    Agreed, hopefully they don’t have a parade to the foul line or a rare “hot shooting” night.
  • Fastback68Fastback68 Posts: 236
    Jeb Stuart greys
    Crappy start
  • tnwolfpackertnwolfpacker Posts: 64
    MJ looks lethargic early. Hope he wakes up soon.
    Good heavens we are giving up easy shot after easy shot.

Thank goodness dj shows up
    Loose balls going to GT, we are not invested in doing whatever it takes to win this game.
    Can we stop anyone?
    We aren't even trying
    We play up or down to our competition
  • TexpackTexpack Posts: 1,254
    We are getting killed defensively. GT scoring at will
    Braxton should have stopped to gather, maybe done a pump fake. Off before he even shot it. 
  • WulfpackWulfpack Posts: 929
    Jackets came to play spoiler...
  • wolfanaticwolfanatic Posts: 272
    This is the type of play that makes one question the desire.
    Yes, some energy on both ends.